- Aeries.net Student Portal
- American Indian Education
- Anonymous Bullying Report Form
- Care Solace Counseling Referral
- Course Catalog
- Counseling Consent Form
- Foster Youth
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Parent /Student Rights Handbook and Signature Packets
- Student Recognition
- Student Transcript Request Form
- Student Work Permit
- Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) / Williams Valenzuela Acts
- Wellness Together Consent Form
Assembly Bill 490 (2003) created new rights and duties related to the education of dependents and wards in foster care. Some of these rights and duties have been expanded by later laws, including AB 81 (2009), AB 12 (2010), SB 1353 (2010), AB 1933 (2010), and the federal Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-351). Many of the obligations placed on local educational agencies by these laws also apply to charter schools participating in a special education local plan area.
If you would like more information, please email, Zachary Pless, Foster Youth Liaison for the District or call (530) 749-6901.