- Aeries.net Parent Portal
- Care Solace Counseling Referral
- Course Catalog
- District Advisory Committee
- Find My School - School Locator
- Free Online Tutoring
- Healthy Kids Survey
- HOPE (Homeless Outreach)
- Inter / Intra District Transfers
- Parent and Family Engagement Board Policy
- Parent Resources
- Parent / Student Rights Handbook and Signature Packets
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- School Boundary Maps
- Student Code of Conduct and Discipline Education Codes
- Student Transcript Request Form
- Testing and Accountability
- Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) / Williams Valenzuela Acts
- Yuba County Mobile Dental Clinic
Care Solace Counseling Referral
With growing concerns regarding COVID-19, we know this is a time of great uncertainty for all of us and our communities. We are here to support you as you navigate access to community-based mental health services. You may take full advantage of the tele-health and virtual therapy resources made available through our partner Care Solace.
Care Solace is uniquely equipped as a virtual mental health support resource. Their proprietary web-based tool makes it easy to connect with vetted mental healthcare resources and providers in the community.
The Care Solace operations are running as usual and are available to help our community. If you or a family member is experiencing anxiety, stress, depression, or other mental health conditions triggered by the current pandemic, we encourage you to utilize their free services to help access vetted mental health care resources.
Those in need of support may contact Care Solace 24/7 at 888-515-0595, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or caresolace.com/mjusd
Care Solace has online and virtual therapy resources for you to utilize to reduce your exposure to COVID-19.
Their Care Concierge is a virtual resource that is available 24/7 by phone, email, text or video chat.
- Assistance available in English, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Make care appointments for anyone that has a connection to our school district.
- Virtual therapy to connect families with a therapist online. This service allows you to have sessions in the comfort of home and reduce the risk of exposure to the virus.
- Experts in navigating health insurance, wait times, and availability.
As the impacts of COVID-19 evolve, we will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and share updates as they become necessary.
We wish you good health and peace during this stressful time.