1. Parent and Student must complete their portion of the form.
  2. The Employer must complete their portion.
  3. Once this is completed, the form needs to be turned into the student's school to issue the work permit.
  4. If the parent is unable to contact the school in which their child attends, they can contact Liz Diaz or Jolie Critchfield at 749-6172 for assistance.