Our Vision for the Education of Children
- All students can meet even exceed the outcomes established in Board Policy for graduation requirements and grade level promotion/retention standards.
- All students will have multiple ways of learning and demonstrating that they have learned those things required by district graduation requirements and grade level promotion/retention standards.
- Student success is a self-fulfilling process; the more we believe that all students can be successful and the more students experience success, the more success will happen.
- We have the ability within our district and community to develop the resources necessary to ensure that all students experience success.
- The achievement of this belief will take place in a life-long learning environment for Board, staff, students, and parents.