2012-13 District Goals
Academic Achievement Goals
Annual Yearly Progress (AYP) - Federal Mandate:
- The Marysville Joint Unified School District (MJUSD) and individual school sites will meet and/or exceed the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Annual Measurable Objectives (AMOs) in:
- English Language Arts (89% Elementary & 88.9% High Schools)
- Mathematics (89.1% Elementary & 88.7% High Schools)
- The MJUSD and individual school sites will meet and/or exceed the NCLB Participant Rates (95%).
Academic Performance Index (API) - State Mandate:
- The MJUSD and individual school sites will meet and/or exceed the annual API Growth Targets in reading/language arts and mathematics.
High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE):
- Provide students in grades 10, 11, and 12 with support and remediate to ensure all graduating seniors successfully pass the reading, writing, and mathematics components of the California graduation requirement.
Exit Program Improvement (PI) Status:
- Strategic focus on PI schools and district non-performing sub-groups to provide targeted support and research-based interventions.
- In depth analysis of student achievement data to focus on instruction.
- Extended learning opportunities for students to master the essential grade-level/content specific standards.
- Maintain focus on improving explicit, direct instruction.
Program Improvement sites include:
|Year 1|| Year 2||Year 3 ||Year 4 ||Year 5 |
|ARB|| JPE||MHS||MCK|| CLE|
|EDG||FHS|| || || LIN|
|YFS|| OLV|| || || LHS|
| || || || || YGS|
| || || || || |
- Build a strong, positive, and collaborative TEAM with all members of our educational community to support and enhance academic achievement for all students.
- Continue to develop open lines of communication and establish strong partnerships with our community.