Our District Mission
Our mission is providing staff with the opportunities for professional development, career enhancement and satisfaction, and to become life-long learners. We also want to provide students with the opportunity to:
- master the district content standards adopted by the Board of Trustees.
- use information to communicate and solve problems.
- have high self-esteem.
- show respect for others, the environment, and the world.
- have the tools and motivation for life-long learning.
- develop an appreciation of the arts.
- learn and apply basic technology skills that assist students to become life-long learners beyond school.
- learn career-related skills and attitudes.