Use of School Facilities Form

The school district agrees to rent specific areas of its facilities and campus to individuals and groups with the following requirements:

  • Submit Use of School Facilities application to Business Services after approved and signed by the Principal
  • Certificate of Insurance (see form for insurance requirements)
  • Pre-payment of usage and energy fees are required to submit

Private Driver Application

This application is required for all volunteers or employees driving students in their private vehicles. ** All drivers must be fingerprinted and TB tested. Employees do not need to send in a copy of their MVR report due to the district pull program. **

  • Private Driver Application to Business Services for approval
  • Include a copy of their Driver’s License and current Auto Insurance Policy with insurance limits and MVR (Motor Vehicle Record / Driver Record) dated within the last 30 days. This report can be obtained for $2.00 at or at your local DMV or at .

The new MVR report dated within the last 30-days requirement may cause the private driver to obtain a new MVR report several times a year depending on the frequency of field trips.

Workers’ Compensation

Work Comp Procedure and both English and Spanish Injured at work flyers

*** Note: Workers Comp forms are in the Business Services Procedure Manual under forms.